Why Join Haunter's Web?
There are a lot of other great Haunt Sites out there, why should I Join Haunter's Web?
While I agree, there are some amazing sites out there with great content. I find it difficult to find what I'm looking for, Youtube, Facebook and Instagram are great, which is why I have tightly integrated my site with theirs. My goal is to provide a central location that the haunt community and related artisans can save more persistent information and from there, share on social media. It's the best of both worlds. Here are some of the features and functionality that I've built into HauntersWeb:
- Free Member Blogs (Features)
- Embed Video from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and other sources directly into your blog post.
- Upload Audio files to use as a Podcast.
- Upload images (all are automatically sized and formatted upon upload, so it's very simple)
- Easy to use UI
- Tagging is included to make it easier to find your posts.
- Marketing and Exposure: A lot of thought, time and effort has gone into making every part of Haunter's Web SEO (Search Engine Optimized) so that visitors will be able to find our content on Google and other search engines. Articles posted by Haunter's Web members are automatically pushed to Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, so that we can engage with our friends and followers. There is a share button on each page, so it's easy for you to share your content on a huge variety of social media sites such as, Google+, Reddit and Tumblr, and many more.
- Membership is Free!
- Every Haunter's Web member can post as much or as little as you like. I have made it very easy to embed Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram and Facebook video's into your profile and posts.
- Member Blog posts are prominently displayed on the Haunter's Web home page.
- Members may comment on other member's postings.
- The site is designed with ease of use in mind. I know that if it's too difficult to use, nobody will use it.
- Every bit of the content on Haunter's Web is locally searchable. Member postings take priority over all other.
- I am pulling in new content from various sources every day from some of my favorite makeup, mold making, paper mache and others so that it too is easy to find within the Haunter's Web. The latest finds are in the Spider Sites section.
See our About page for more info.