Haunter's Web Newsletter - Issue 3
- Haunter's Host Beta went live on 5/21 with a 30% recurring discount on hosting or advertising on Haunter's Web when you sign-up now. Simply use the code It'sAlive! during checkout. Haunter's Host was designed to be Fast, Stable and Secure. Haunter's Web is hosted on their servers, so you can see for yourself how a 9000+ page, and growing, site with lots of content operates smoothly and responsively.
- We've added advertising blocks to Haunter's Web. As our traffic continues to grow, we want to help our friends in the industry get their word out by advertising so that they can grow followers and increase revenue. We have a limited number of slots available, so come get yours today. For more info, click here.
- I'm all about small incremental improvements, which means that I'm constantly tweaking and refining the site to provide our members and visitors the best possible experience. If you have any comments or suggestions, we'd love to hear from you.
Haunter's Web Member Blogs
The Kentucky Wine and Vine Fest Art Walk walk was a great success!
Thanks for coordinating and arranging the event for us Connie Grayson we really appreciate all that you do. We had a great time and and had a nice turnout on such a beautiful day.
Our Baby Doll Head Candle Holders were a hit and sold out during the event, so we're making more today.
I may have a lead on a new coffin, so, it doesn't get any better than that.
Thanks go out to all that visited our booth and especially to those that walked away with a nice Halloween piece.
Submitted by Halloween24x7
My Haunt Life Podcast - Episode 49 - 60 Out, Our Freakling Brother Warren, Revisiting The Nest, Box of Dread, and The Lust Experience: Payback and Companions
In this episode, we head to 60 Out to do two of their escape rooms at their Melrose location (Grandma's Masterplan and The Hangover). Russell heads to Vegas and is able to meet up with and have a short interview with one of our favorite tormentors, Warren Ross, of the Freakling Brothers Trilogy of Terror/The Victim Experience.
Submitted by My Haunt Life
Escapade Game's "Zoe" Escape Room is a Truly Immersive Horror Story
“We came, we escaped, we crapped our pants – Mike – My Haunt Life” “I did NOT scream like a girl…over and over – Russell – My Haunt Life”
Submitted by My Haunt Life
All of our Haunter's Web Blog Posts are shared with our growing list of followers on: Haunter's Web (Public Facebook Group), Haunter's Web (Facebook Page), Haunter's Web on Twitter, Haunter's Web on Pinterest and our sister groups: DienhartDotCom on Twitter, Halloween24x7 on Twitter, Halloween24x7 on Pinterest, Halloween24x7 (Public Facebook Group), Halloween24x7 (Facebook Page).
Meet Our Newest Members
I have been a horror fanatic since the age of 6. I am a mother of 6 and have gotten all my kids into horror films.
If you haven't yet taken advantage of some of our great features. Here's a few of what you are missing:
- Our goal is to bring Home Haunters and Halloween enthusiasts together in one central cohesive community to make it easier to share and find great content. We totally geeked out on the technical aspects of the site, so your blog post is optimized for high search engine rankings resulting in more people seeing what you have to share.
- A lot of thought, time and effort has gone into making every part of Haunter's Web SEO (Search Engine Optimized) so that visitors will be able to find our content on Google and other search engines.
- There is a share button on each page, so it's easy for you to share your blog posts on Google+, Reddit and Tumblr, and many more.
- It's easy to embed Youtube, Vimeo, Instagram and Facebook video's into your profile and posts.
- Member content is prominently displayed on the Haunter's Web home page.
- New members that fill out their profile info will have it shared out on our social media channels to increase your web presence. It's quick and easy.
Thanks for being a member of Haunter's Web. We look forward to seeing all that you have to share with our members and hope you get a lot out of our site.